Recycling exports to the EU have been relatively unchanged over the last ten years, while exports to China have grown tenfold over the same period.
Exporting our recyclables is a better environmental option because:
- It minimises the need to use our natural resources such as oil
- Using recycled materials significantly reduces energy use and carbon emissions during the manufacturing process
- Transport impacts are reduced because the materials are loaded in container that would otherwise ship empty
- Reduces land-fill
Our Tilbury based recycling team provide effective, competitive transport solutions for recyclable goods and help you with:
- Product-specific equipment provision
- Shipment management
- Letter of credit consultancy
To get a quote, or to find out more, please use the form below.
If you want to speak to the recycling team now simply call Lee Weir on 01375 487700
|Material||Reprocessed in the UK||Reprocessed Abroad|