As project forwarders Allport Cargo Services undertake feasibility studies, plan, co-ordinate and implement the domestic, and international movement of outsize and special cargo.
Heavy lifts, long lengths, time volume and turnkey contracts are supported with export packing and warehousing nationwide.
We undertake site and route surveys, produce method statements and liaise with relevant bodies. Allport’s inclusive service also incorporates:
- Personal representation – meetings with public bodies
- Loading, quayside, unloading attendance – supervising handling
- Heavy lift transport – road, sea, inland waterway, air charter
- Outsize cargo – site and route surveys
- Crane operation – method statements
- Machinery erection and dismantling – inspection and engineer
- Large scale project forwarding – Factory movements, shipyard refits
Contact the Allport Cargo Services Project team for more information on Allport’s project services