Shanghai and Qingdao – via Seattle – to UK Airport 13 days
China – via Korea – to UK airport 8 – 10 days
Hong Kong – via Dubai – to UK airport 12 days
Hong Kong – via Singapore – to UK airport 7 – 8 days
Don’t delay email or call Paul Kelly – 07771 945652 today, to find out how much you could save.
An efficient supply chain is flexible to changes in demand and adapts to deal with external forces like weather, labour disputes and congestion.
By combining ocean and air freight services with four primary transit hubs, Allport Cargo Services can provide hundreds of transit and rate choices from the Far East and Indian Sub-Continent.
Seamless movements, that provide you with a supply chain which really is flexible and adaptable – up to a third less than air freight.
- Significant freight savings
- Appropriate for all products
- Hanging garment solutions
- Option to extend or shorten supply chain
- Overcome manufacturing delays
- Meet increased demand
- New supply chain solution based on the balance between cost and time
- Link inventory level and rate of sale to most appropriate transit
- Reduced Duty charge